New construction? Failed system? Financing either can be a stressful situation. That’s why Saucier Mechanical Services provides a variety of quality products at affordable pricing and offers financial options through these companies:
Wells Fargo financing
A Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is a convenient way to pay for goods and services. Plus, as a Wells Fargo Home Projects cardholder you can enjoy other great benefits throughout the year, such as:
- Special promotional offers where available
- Revolving line of credit that you can use for future purchases
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
The following special terms promotions may be available to you on qualifying purchases if your application is approved. Please ask your merchant which promotions they are offering.
Types of special terms promotions that might be available:
- No Interest if Paid in Full within promotional period with regular monthly payments.
For this promotion, if you do not pay off the purchase balance in full within the special terms promotional period, interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the regular APR for Purchases of 28.99%. Paying only the minimum monthly payment may not pay off the purchase balance before the end of the special terms promotional period. To avoid interest charges, you may need to pay more than the minimum monthly payment or make a lump sum payment(s) before the end of the special terms promotional period.
Important reminder: For No Interest if Paid in Full promotions, you will have to pay interest that accrues at a 28.99% APR from the date of purchase if you do not pay the purchase balance in full within the special terms promotional period.
- Special Rate with equal or fixed monthly payments
A special (reduced) rate will apply until your qualifying purchase is paid in full. Equal or fixed monthly payments are required.
The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. with approved credit.
* The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. Minimum monthly payments are required during the promotional (special terms) period. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the APR for Purchases if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional (special terms) period. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay off the purchase balance before the end of the promotional period. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 12/01/2019 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921.
For more information, visit the Wells Fargo Home Projects Credit Card page.
Energize CT home heating loan
0.99% APR and up to $15,000 Financing for new Energy Efficiency Heating Systems
If you are a residential customer of Eversource or The United Illuminating Company (UI), you may be eligible for a low-interest loan to purchase and install an energy efficient heating system.
- Loan installment payments will be billed conveniently on your monthly electric bill
- Loan amount of up to $15,000
- 0.99% APR financing For Residential Heating Equipment Upgrades or Conversions for the life of the loan
- Low monthly payments on loan terms from 3 to 10 years which will result in a monthly payment equal to or less than your projected monthly energy savings
- Up to 90% of the heating system equipment and installation may be financed depending on projected energy savings – the greater the savings, the lower the down payment
For more information, visit the Energize CT Heat Loan Program page.
CT Green Bank
Make your home, business, city or town more energy efficient with affordable financing from Connecticut Green Bank. Join us in helping Connecticut spark a green energy movement and learn how you can start saving now.
Visit http://www.ctgreenbank.com/ to learn more.