New construction? Failed system? Financing either can be a stressful situation. That’s why Saucier Mechanical Services provides a variety of quality products at affordable pricing and offers financial options through these companies:
Wells Fargo financing
For many, the best option is a revolving line of credit through Wells Fargo. Saucier Mechanical urges you to apply there first to get these benefits:
- A line of credit that can be used over and over
- Special financing where available
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Online account management and bill pay
Wells Fargo offers competitive rates to meet your needs and budget.
No Interest If Paid in Full Within 12 Months
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.*
* The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. Minimum monthly payments are required during the promotional (special terms) period. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the APR for Purchases if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional (special terms) period. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay off the purchase balance before the end of the promotional period. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. Offer expires 12/31/2017.
For more information, visit the Wells Fargo Home Projects Credit Card page.
Energize CT home heating loan
2.99% APR and up to $15,000 Financing for new Energy Efficiency Heating Systems
If you are a residential customer of Eversource or The United Illuminating Company (UI), you may be eligible for a low-interest loan to purchase and install an energy efficient heating system.
- Loan installment payments will be billed conveniently on your monthly electric bill
- Loan amount of up to $15,000
- 2.99% APR financing For Residential Heating Equipment Upgrades or Conversions for the life of the loan
- Low monthly payments on loan terms from 3 to 10 years which will result in a monthly payment equal to or less than your projected monthly energy savings
- Up to 90% of the heating system equipment and installation may be financed depending on projected energy savings – the greater the savings, the lower the down payment
For more information, visit the Energize CT Heat Loan Program page.
Energize CT home heating loan application
CT Green Bank
Make your home, business, city or town more energy efficient with affordable financing from Connecticut Green Bank. Join us in helping Connecticut spark a green energy movement and learn how you can start saving now.
Visit http://www.ctgreenbank.com/ to learn more.