Residential Air Conditioning
Keeping you cool, the team at Saucier Mechanical Services are air conditioning experts when it comes to new air conditioning installations, service and repairs.
Our professionally trained technicians are able to insure that your equipment is operating efficiently to provide you a cool and comfortable environment. Big job or small, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that highly skilled professionals are keeping your system running safely at its peak performance levels.
Some of the most desirable advantages of installing air conditioning are:
- Reducing allergens and maximizing your homes air quality
- Maintaining your desired household temperature both day and night
- Controlling humidity
Repair vs. Replace
Based on the age of your air conditioning system the cost of repairing it may not be worth the expense. Air Conditioning systems have a life span of approximately 10 years. Simple repairs such as a worn fan belt or a clogged condenser unit are easy repairs. However, a quality air conditioning specialist will evaluate the entire system from the installation to the current condition of your equipment.
Most homes use their air conditioning close to 750 hours per year, so choosing the right unit is the priority for you and Saucier Mechanical Services.
We’ll conduct an assessment of each room of your house and calculate the solution for your design. Then we’ll discuss with you the different brands, efficiency and power option available to you to meet your needs and your budget
We have been installing air conditioning systems since 1991. We have hundreds of hours of experience and hundreds of satisfied customers. Our customers are satisfied because we pay attention to details. From the design of your new system, to the in-house fabrication of materials, the product selection we offer and the testing of your system. You can be sure of a quality installation with product and service guarantees.
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, Saucier Mechanical can provide the following systems:
XL Series - Air Conditioner
- Comfort Link II Communicating Capability & Unique
- Refrigerent Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-Alluminum Spine Fin Coil
- DuraTuff Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-Sided Louvered Panels
- Power-Paint Finish
XR Series - Air Conditioner
- ClimaTuff Compressor
- Spine Fin Outdoor Coil
- Full-Side Louvered Panels
- Baked-on Powder Paint
- Unique DuraTuff Non-Corrosive Basepan
- Quick-Sess Cabinet With Full-Coil Protection
- Sound Insulator(on select models)